The Aquilon is Kreon’s highest performing 3D laser scanner, designed to fulfill the most demanding industrial applications. 2 cameras provide complete scanning of the surface. Precision and high speed are the core characteristics of the Aquilon 3D scanner.
External connector for a full versatility
Double camera for extreme accuracy
LED for field visualization
Aquilon 3D laser scanner
Accuracy without compromise
All CMMs can work with this 3D scanner.
The software and controllers in the list below ensure a complete compatibility.
Software: Metrolog, ArcoCAD, Capps DMIS, Rational DMIS, Inca3D etc.
Controller: Metrologic, Renishaw, Pantec, Deva etc.
For more information get in touch
Laser line width
- Ready for CMM retrofit
- Hard probe and touch probe (TP2/TP20/TP200) integration
- Stand-alone or plug-in software
- Auto Quality Check
- Renishaw versatility
- Production quality improvement
- Accelerated measurements of complex parts
- User’s total control of the obtained data
- Time-saving and better productivity
- Maximum surface flexibility
Articulated arms, CNC, machine tools, manual and driven CMMs
MIH,PH10 T, PH10M/MQ Multiwire and IS1-2
Probe compatibility under the scanner
Hard probe, Renishaw TP 2/20/200
Typical probing error (MPEp)
Multi-stylus test accuracy (MPEal)
3D scanner specifications
Field of view
Red, Class 2M